Participatory status with the Council of Europe
Consultative status with the ECOSOC
- Inger Linge: ÂWomenÂs political participation is vital for our representative democraciesÂ
- Jos Wienen: 'Implementing the rule of Law is an on-going task which requires the commitment of all levels of governance'
- Jean-Louis Testud: ÂMetropolitan governance structures should be democratically accountable and not involve any erosion of local democracyÂ
- Congress adopts Information Report on local and provincial elections in Serbia
- Jean-Louis Testud: 'Gender budgeting is a key mechanism for equality between women and men'
- Local and regional democracy in Croatia
- Hanno Pevkur : ÂOnly constitutionally-guaranteed decentralisation will anchor democracy at the regional and local levelsÂ
- Combating anti Gypsyism: Congress calls for better access to social rights and legislative measures
- Local democracy in Cyprus
- Congress presents an Information Report on local by-elections in Armenia
- ThorbjÃ¸rn Jagland: 'Congress' thematics are in line with the Council of Europe's priorities'
- Young people to the Congress: ÂLet us create partnershipsÂ
- Debate on the situation of mayors in Turkey
- Preventing radicalisation in towns, cities and regions: the Congress consolidates its strategy
- Gudrun Mosler-TÃ¶rnstrÃ¶m, the first woman to be elected President of the Congress
- Jean-Claude FrÃ©con : ÂThe European Charter of Local Self-government, a unique legal instrument for good local and regional governanceÂ
- The Congress organises on training seminar on Elections observation on the eve of its 31st Session
- 31st Session: Congress showcases youth projects as part of its initiative Ârejuvenating politicsÂ
- Launching of a website and video clip to promote intercultural and interreligious dialogue at local and regional level
- Meeting of the Community of practice : Gathering together key actors in local governance
- Communities Association of Armenia revises its Charter
Sustainable development (327)