Participatory status with the Council of Europe
Consultative status with the ECOSOC
- Monitoring visit by the Congress to the Principality of Andorra
- Congress concludes mission to assess local elections in Finland
- Young leaders from Eastern Ukraine engaged for change at local level
- CongressÂ delegation to observe local elections in Finland
- Gunn Marit Helgesen: 'Regional self-government is a way to enhance democracy'
- Anders Knape: 'Political dialogue is an essential part of the work of the Chamber of Local Authorities'
- Manuela Bora: 'Open data strengthens local democracy and promotes good governance'
- Management of migration flows now an ongoing feature on the political agenda of European border regions
- Congress calls on European towns, cities and regions to combat anti-Gypsyism
- Youth participation central to the debate on the quality of democratic participation at regional level
- Promoting young peopleÂs transition to autonomy and working life through local and regional policies
- Debate in the Chamber of Local Authorities: ÂThe reception of unaccompanied minor child migrants in European citiesÂ
- The Congress presents a recommendation on the local elections in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- New CongressÂ Checklist to prevent misuse of administrative resources during elections
- Local democracy in Estonia
- Local and regional democracy in Finland
- Local democracy in Malta
- Local Democracy in Iceland
- The Chair of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe addresses the members of the Congress
- Moldova: Congress examines an information report on elections in the Popular Assembly of the Autonomous Territorial Unit of Gagauzia
- Council of EuropeÂs Congress adopts report on the situation of mayors in Turkey
Sustainable development (327)